Sunday 13 January 2013

Welcome to the Henney's blog



Up until today anyone searching for Henney's Cider in the world of social media would not have had much luck.

For Mike Henney, the man behind the brand, is not a very social creature. And social media is not really his sort of thing.

But, with a bit of grumbling, he has finally accepted that it couldn't hurt to have more of an online presence, and he has agreed to let me share some of his cider making world with you.

I'm Charlotte, his other half (in life, not in cider making). I don't know much about cider but I do know something about social media. So hopefully, between the two of us, we'll create something  that's half decent and half interesting.

You can read a bit more about both of us here.

So, for now, I am off to finalise the new Henney's Facebook and Twitter pages, and I will be writing more soon.

And Mike says hello, even if he is still a bit suspicious about the whole thing. Who knows, I might even have him writing his own posts before long, if only to correct my mistakes..!

No comments:

Post a Comment